In this episode, I share my experience of going up and down “the polyvagal ladder.”
This is a concept coined by Deb Dana, an amazing therapist that uses polyvagal theory in her practice and that has created a lot of helpful tools for her clients.
In this episode I offer an example of a day of going up and down the ladder.
Listen to learn about what that may look like for someone.
also mentioned in the show:
- How your nervous system works
- What your nervous system does in order to protect you
- My Triggers & Glimmers worksheet. Get it here.
what you will discover:
- What going up and down the polyvagal ladder can feel like.
- How you can manage your emotions by yourself and with another person.