In this week’s episode, I share tips on how you can develop secure attachment in adulthood.
- Process past trauma wound or attachment wounds.
- Work on reparenting yourself & meeting you own needs.
- Learn how to regulate your nervous system.
- Build self-trust through keeping small daily promises to yourself.
- Heal shame and work on building positive self talk.
- Build self esteem.
- Learn to set healthy boundaries.
- Improve communication skills.
- Form a secure attachment with a trusted individual.
Link to Attachment Style Quiz here.